Move in Ready! This one of a kind period style federal home sits on a double lot in Historic Hyattstown. Just 16 years young with so many unique features including- 1bedroom/1bath on main level, 3bedroom /2bath on the upper level, hardie board siding, cedar shake roof, gas fireplace, hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen with duel fuel cooking, finished basement, main level laundry, sprinkler system, duel zone heat ,tons of outdoor living space, extensive hardscape, maintenance free trex deck, custom slate patio, fenced area for your chickens or other animals, playground and more. .Not your typical cookie cutter colonial! All in a great commuter location -1 mile to I-270 ,walking distance to coffee shop, restaurants & Little Bennet park. Minutes to shopping & schools. No HOA. Lot is a total of .50 acres (tax# 160203497453 & 16023497442) Home is on a shared driveway and is not directly on 355 but set behind on a flag lot backing to woods, very private.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Other
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
3,266 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Side Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Sloping, Sideyard(S), Rear Yard, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price